21 February 2014

Nourin : The King of Farmers

Episode 2

Finally back to watch some more of this series. I was very impressed with the first episode and it just so happened the way I've been trying to get through the series so far I haven't come across it again till today (usually work Thursdays go figure!)

Now that the idol has joined the class we should start to see the romance side of this show playing out.

Lets hope it loses none of the charm!

***SPOILERS***

I think Kosaku is happy finding out that his dream girl is not only in his class but in his dorm and doing the same classes as him. But they've been told to forget about who she was because she's now just a normal stupid. I do love Ms Becky!

So Wakadanna is a Wallaby, and now he's even cuter then before!

Ringo seems to be really boring as a character, I thought seeing she came here for a reason she'd be a little nicer then just blanking people and finding them boring. It seems that Ringo likes Kosaku but dislikes everyone else, or at least doesn't want to talk to anyone else. If anything this just made her worse then she is.

The whole panties thing was funny I have to say, but it won so much because of Ringo calling them idiots right at the end.

I enjoyed the episode though I don't think it was as good as the first, mainly down to the confusing character of Ringo. She seemed happy to be going there in the last episode so why has she decided she'll only like Kosaku and will be a total bitch to everyone else? I really don't get that.

It still has that certain charm about it though so I'm not too worried. I enjoyed it. We do need fast work on Ringo's character though else it'll become a little stale, I can't be doing with a bitchy character for no reason I'd like to have her grow a little.

I think it was a dangerous way to go with the episode, the jokes were funny but they weren't laugh out loud and it was just the babblings of idiots. It undermines Minori a little too that she'd get involved with the whole panties thing. Kei you could see being a complete twit at times with Kosaku, after all he is a boy, but the whole thing felt like two fingers up to Minori who became the joke before joining in the joke.

Yes the joke was funny, it wasn't when Minori came to save Ringo, in fact I didn't like the fact that Ringo was all for Kosaku just taking her pants. In fact I had to double check it was episode two because I didn't think it would rush so fast from just meeting to her forcing herself and being comfortable with him. I mean she doesn't even know who it was that sent her the fruit for all she knows it could be Kei, we have no development from episode one to episode two with Ringo so it all feels a bit topsy turvy.

I know I didn't fully watch Gin no Saji, in fact I felt like I watched half of it but only really watched about 5 episodes (maybe less) but the characters developed nicely in that series. The beginning of the episode promised more then we got in this episode.

I do hope we move forward and I do hope that Minori doesn't become a joke. She's a pretty character and if Kosaku doesn't get slapped back properly for treating a friend the way he does just because a idol is living with them I'll get angry. I really will.

Kei was great though. I do love Kei.

No comments:

Post a Comment