21 February 2014

Fairy Tail : Breach

Chapter 372

Cana did it! She saved them! Now the Fairies are fighting back. Its time to see what these Demons apparently can do.

GO TEAM FAIRY TAIL!!!

***SPOILERS***

Well now this was a chapter!

I have so missed just watching Erza kick major ass and she did it this episode!

Youka learnt the hard way what we already knew. You can't keep the Fairies down, and the more you torture them the harder it'll come back to you.

Now Erza knows that Jellal is alive and that Face has been launched, she goes full out on Youka and makes a Breach in the floating cube for her fellow Fairies to break in.

The others are all out fighting including Loke, I do miss him greatly when he isn't around! They needed the breach because they were finding it impossible to get into the cube.

The best part is the end though, when Natsu sends Lisanna off to get Mira and is left on his own out pops Zeref to tell us that this is his library, "the place all my books live."

Once again I really don't want them to do anything to Zeref, I hope he just buggers off again at the end of the arc and isn't seen for a while. I don't think anyone really is as powerful as they'd need to be to kill him yet and you can't contain him so just leave him. Then again I'd really love a chapter or two from the point of view of Zeref to find out why he really did anything that he did and to really find out who he is. Because I'm not too sure he's really evil or anything.

Moving away from  that wish I have to say this chapter filled me with a lot of hope, but also a fear that the fight will be over a long time before it should. All this building up made you feel like something epic was on hand but I don't think it'll be that epic if the Fairies defeat the threat on their own before anything else happened. I thought this would be a proper war but it is starting to feel like it'll end the same way the Dragon arc did.

I'm keeping my hopes up though.

I love Macao but I can't believe he even had to ask Cana why she'd save Laxus and his group, so Macao would have been happy to let them blow up?

Happy to know he's safe, I'd love it if in a few chapters someone just gets zapped to death by a card containing a pissed off Laxus. Won't happen because he's dying really but I'd love it!

What is there to dislike this chapter? Everyone kicked ass, Erza gave one of her rousing speeches and I got to see Loke and Jet!

Oh Juvia, she's still a wet blanket, why the hell do they have to make her so stupid at a serious moment in time? I still will hate the day her and Gray ever get together, at first I really wanted them together but now I don't see why Gray would want to go there she's a liability half the time and has no real personality any more.

Then again I'm just still bitter he didn't die. Gray has gone from my favourite character to not even mattering really. The same with Gajeel. Maybe the nature of how this arc has played out so lets hope something better happens soon for them two.

No comments:

Post a Comment