7 February 2014

Fairy Tail : Demons Reincarnated

Chapter 370

The last few weeks have been one big explosion after another in the plot.

I mean come on this series is getting stronger by the darn second!

***SPOILER***

So Face needs to be activated manually, which is a shame for Tartaros but maybe a breath of life for us. Then we get introduced to Lamy, someone from Kyouka's Squad... Oh and Tempesta is back looking like a hunk. I agree with Lamy that he does. And Jackal is back... Sigh this is like a family reunion!

And Minerva.... She's been reborn as a Demon and looks deadly cool!

By the end of the chapter the bomb has gone off with all of Fairy Tail inside the vicinity... And it looks like Magnolia in general might have been effected... Not a small bomb.

Can I just say this... Lamy is terrible, totally ruined the chapter. Silly character that just sat about acting like a fan girl. And no that isn't just because she's going to turn Mira ugly... Because at the end of the day that is the problem. "I don't care about women" "ohh you'll make me pregnant" really? When you have a super cool guild like them can't you find a joke a little less annoying? There are plenty of Demons in that group that could have been humorous if that is what they wanted!

I mean it meant that the Tartaros part dragged because instead of just seeing Tempesta and Jackal return and the revealing of Minerva we also had to have the jokes about hunks, cuteness and not caring about girls.

She doesn't even look like she belongs in Tartaros.

Just with so much emotion and drama building up is was unnecessary like a slap in the face really. You have had light hearted moments, the manga isn't in dire need of a stupid character. I mean just before she appeared we had a light hearted moment with Natsu and Lisanna, OK it was once again a nude joke but it was still there!

Away from that and this is when it should all start happening.

I mean it isn't like Natsu is there to save them (though I guess it could end up being him there to save them) so we can only guess what is going to happen. Heh I was the one going on about characters really needing to die and here I am hoping it isn't my favourites! Specially not Jet, anyone but Jet! Never Jet!!!

It still feels like build up though and until we get to some real action or at least a point in the story where it starts to come together it is a little like we've FINALLY got somewhere we should have been to begin with weeks ago.

Not that it has bored me, its been an exciting few weeks but I do feel like seeing the front page of the manga for the last month or so has been refreshing us on the other Mages from other Guilds that we should be GETTING some of them soon enough. I'm sorry but I'm 100% sure that after the Councillors were killed the other Guilds would have worked something out. Fairy Tail isn't the smartest of Guilds or the bravest, the Grand Magic Games proved they were all the same just different locations and names. Please can we see that they haven't been sat on their bums doing nothing? Specially seeing Blue Pegasus has a archive Mage who probably would have been able to get most of this information himself!

I just want to start seeing ALL the Mages from ALL the Guilds moving together to beat Tartaros, it was my favourite part of the Grand Magic Games and when the arc is THIS BIG I think it calls for them all being together!

No comments:

Post a Comment