30 January 2014

Pupipo! Birds of a Feather Flock Apart

Episode 6

An interesting story that saw Wakaba save Az from certain death. How can they top that adventure?!

***SPOILERS***

So we get to see the depressed boy, he is the same as Az though he seems to take a more angry look at it all.

He also seems to be able to read the spirits and tell their stories. Not that it seems to help or anything! And Po likes him. Though he seems to not like Wakaba... Or Po... Or both. The guy is called Yuuki.

Now that is interesting, so there are more then just Wakaba out there. But what is it with Yuuki? I mean Wakaba seems to just deal with it but Yuuki was actually quite nasty. I mean yeah alright the spirits seem a bit annoying if you have to put up with them daily going on and on about whatever it is that apparently made them die but what does it honestly achieve to point out that they are lying? I just don't get that attitude much!

I wonder if he knows that Wakaba see's the spirits as well or whether he thinks that he's the only one. Wakaba is quick on the uptake but I'm also guessing a big thing with that is that she saw him talking to one whilst she doesn't really talk to them.

And it is quite funny that the boy that fancies her and the girl that fancies Yuuki are following them!

And Az as always just made me giggle, poor Az! Nothing ever really goes her way does it?

I wonder if the line about the lamp posts being quiet recently will become important in the future? Hmmm I wonder!

No comments:

Post a Comment