30 January 2014

Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga :

Episode 3

Why am I watching this again? Oh wait it isn't all bad! Though after last episode I think I'm just about ready for the rest of the season!

***SPOILERS***

So yeah they are stuck in the bathroom together and he is actually very sweet and gives her his jacket so she doesn't have to sit naked in the bath. That is pretty sweet!

So it turns out he doesn't actually have a sister, his mum died before he could remember her so he was really happy to get new family members. She is different, she remembers her father, remembers that he beat her and her mother and gambled their money away and remembers that he left them for a young girl at work.

I have to say this scene is probably one of the most heart breaking things. It also would be perfect if it wasn't for the stupid chastity belt and spirit it would actually be quite a sweet little moment.

It ends up being his old school friend Yuki that saves them, they were so close that they use the nee honorific but he tells Mitsuki that she was more like a big brother back then.

Mitsuki gets jealous, kind of. She can't relax because of the feelings still being in her from Hiyori. So she leaves Hiyori to it..................

I don't even want to know what is going on with Yuki!

What I also don't get is the fact that Yuu said he never had a sister before and yet Mitsuki doesn't actually question her calling him her older brother. Ever. I don't get it.

So now Yuu's girl friend (as in female classmate) is sending Mitsuki pants.... And it looks like Yuki can see Hiyori, or indeed Mitsuki's spirit if she's being possessed.

Well....

See if you cut out all the pervy stuff there is an interesting story. I really would like it if they became brother/sister and not lovers though, I guess I just don't like that kind of romance, I like thinking that things like this can be quite sweet if they found real love in a different way.

I am actually interested in seeing if Yuki and Yuu's friend have some bigger part in this. It would be interesting if they did. I mean there is a mystery here and I'd love for it to be solved!

And please will someone actually tell me what the hell is with Hiyori?! If Yuu has never had a female in his family, and that was because his mother died before he could remember her then how could he have a younger sister that was in love with him? Unless like Yuki he thought of her like a younger sister and something happened to her.

I did find it strange like Mitsuki that just after we got a big speech about not having a female in his family we find out that he had a friend who treats him like a brother, whether she was a tom boy or not it doesn't really matter does it that was still a female that he treated like a family member.

Never minds.

I liked the episode, to be honest I've liked all of them, and I like how slowly the characters are developing. But I haven't liked a character as much as I liked Yuki straight from the off. She just seems like such a nice character and there is more to her then meets the eye. I do like Yuu's friends but his female one just seems.... Really rather strange to be honest.

In all a very promising episode!

No comments:

Post a Comment