25 January 2014

One Piece : Obligation (Debt)

Chapter 59

Well it is about time that Sanji sorted these people out isn't it?

Lets see what he does.

***SPOILERS***

Well Luffy has had enough, the ship is on fire and everything is going wrong and Sanji isn't worried about giving up his life for the ship so Luffy takes it into his own hands and destroys the ship, or at least starts to.

This ends in a argument with Sanji, but Luffy is right! Zeff didn't eat his own leg and look after Sanji because he wanted him to die pointlessly for something down the line, he did all this so that Sanji could go out and live his life.

Whilst they are talking Gin gets bored and smashes Pearls shield.

So what is Gin up to? Pirate Fleet Battle Commander Gin vs Sanji? Or is he on our side?

It is always interesting seeing the way Luffy's mind works, at this moment he's right, what Don Krieg wants is the ship and if there isn't a ship he can't have it. Then again neither will anyone that works and lives there either. But I don't think that would have crossed his mind because the most important thing right now is for Luffy to stop Sanji getting himself killed.

I like how he can be quite unpredictable, one moment he's sat there looking all innocent and the next he's doing something harebrained and stupid but underneath it all he has wisdom so deep its... Worrying?

I always feel a bit worried when I find myself agreeing with Luffy logic!

Not only that but right now I just adore the relationship that Sanji and Luffy have, even if they find a deeper respect for each other I can foresee Sanji never not speaking his mind. I guess most of them so far don't look like they'd have a problem speaking their mind so that isn't really a problem but its just a nice difference. He seems to be such a gobby git that it would be fun seeing him arguing all the time.

It is a lot of fun. I remember right away why I got hooked on the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment