25 January 2014

One Piece : Between Right and Wrong (Solution)

Chapter 60

Well it will be interesting to see what exactly Gin has up his sleeve.

Lets hope whatever happens next Sanji and Luffy can handle it.

***SPOILERS***

Hehehe Luffy calling the Krieg pirates they are all weaklings. That is pretty funny!

Don Krieg is very intelligent, telling his crew not to rush at Luffy for calling them weak because indirectly it is confirming they are weak.

But Luffy's big head is going to get him in trouble as he incurs the wraith of Don Krieg who sends out a shrapnel bomb which of course can injure Luffy and does. And when that doesn't stop Luffy thinking he'd still be a better Pirate King Don Krieg decides that Luffy is his problem to sort and Sanji belongs all to Gin.

And Gin is no slouch, he manages to pin Sanji down quite simply.

Gin is actually quite cool, I have to say I do like Gin. I obviously want Sanji to win and no doubt he will but that doesn't stop me thinking that Gin is really awesome.

But even saying that I'm more interesting in Luffy's fight even though deep down I know that will be coming up after Sanji and Gin, unless they go hand in hand which I think won't work dramatically. You never really get two big fights at the same time, its pointless. It takes up too much of the chapter with just one fight going on.

Luffy as always is the optimist and I love that nothing shakes his belief that he is destined to become the Pirate King. I am starting to miss the other crew members, mainly because its been so long between reading it and getting back into it but their presence is usually great when it comes to the dynamics of the chapters. Nami and Zoro in Usopps story were really like the glue that held it together.

I do miss them.

Even though it sounds bad and is mainly down to the fact that I have spent forever not reading it I do want this to end within a few more chapters though as I'm excited to see what is beyond here now, if I remember correctly this has been a very long story and I am starting to feel like I kind of want it to move on a little faster now.

Its still a fun story and I'm gripped by it but something new would be good! Specially as so far the ones I've read coming back to it have really been filler between action/stories. There hasn't been much going on so getting a proper story coming back will be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment