25 January 2014

One Piece : Demon

Chapter 61

So Sanji vs Gin.

Gonna be a good battle!

***SPOILERS***

Sanji puts up a good fight against Gin, specially seeing Gin has a weapon and he doesn't! PLUS he's been in a battle not so long ago by that stupid shield guy so it isn't like he's a fresh daisy!

Don Krieg won't let Luffy near him, he spears him in the leg and starts spouting off about Luffy charging in head first, he has a point but at the same time it is easy to say that when your weapon type is long range!

And when it looks like Sanji is down and out (he got a clear hit but hurt himself) it turns out that Gin can't physically bring himself to kill Sanji. No one has ever been as nice to him as Sanji was.

I can honestly say I didn't see that one coming!

I don't know why, its an obvious way out of having Sanji be super human and beating him, but I really didn't see it coming. I mean they were building Gin up into this bloodthirsty, evil bastard and suddenly he starts crying because he can't kill Sanji.

It is actually rather sweet!

And Don Krieg didn't like it at all, so I'm guessing Gin won't be allowed to carry on in his travels with the Don.

Big loss for him I'm sure!

It was a bad fight, really brutal and it kind of showed off just how much guts Sanji has, no I don't mean because they were painted across the page for us to see but he's already beaten down and the only thing that really gets him is the fact that he needs to forcefully kick someone and he can't. If he was holding a weapon like Don Kriegs lackeys he'd have won from the beginning, but he just kicks and because he's injured he can't land a strong enough blow.

I mean that is pretty much Zoro levels of tough right there!

I can't wait to see how Krieg reacts!

No comments:

Post a Comment