31 January 2014

Nisekoi : Encounter

Episode 2

So who is looking forward to seeing Raku's and Chitoge's first day as a couple?

Because I think they'll get on famously!

***SPOILERS***

The reaction of the gangs who thought they were in for a fight then realised that the kids of their bosses were dating is hilarious! How can you take them seriously as gangsters when they get this mushy over a couple of kids. Its so cute!

They do get quite scary when they think their kid is being upset. So they pretend to be in love.

Now this is pretty funny!

They do look like they could get on if they tried though which is cute.

He really does have a thing about Onodera. Unfortunately he's on a date with Chitoge who isn't anything like what he imagines Onodera would be like.The last person he wanted to see on the date was Onodera, but he does she her. Poor Raku trying not to make it look like he's in love with Chitoge (well he's not) whilst pretending he is at the same time is so funny.

I loved the this is Raku and this is Kirisaki bits at the end. Raku giving the animals stupidly long names and Kirisaki calling them Animal 1 and Animal 2 etc.

Well the dynamics are there, I like the love triangle its quite cute. It would be funnier if Onodera ended up being nothing like Raku dreamt as well, but I guess she is going to be that soggy really isn't she? Not that its a bad thing she is pretty cute.

The gangs are the things I think I love the most. I just loved the fact they are all stalking them, they are like five year olds, don't they have anything better to do? I find them amusing no end and can't wait to see what they get up to, though the one following Kirisaki, the like top gun under her father, seems to be up to something. He really isn't buying the relationship and having listened to their conversation with Onodera is certain he'll catch them out. I think Raku needs to be careful there!

It is fun seeing them struggle to be civil to each other, though if they both stopped sulking I'm sure that they would actually get on quite well.. There are one or two moments in the episode where they seem to let their guards down and get on. It could be interesting seeing if something does blossom between them, they definitely would have a rather explosive relationship one way or the other.

It is weird seeing Onodera with that key, I mean out of the two it looks more like the little girl could be Onodera but I wonder why she doesn't just show him the key. Surely all they have to do is see if it opens it. I mean how many little kids give away their lockets at a young age? And she seems to really like him.

I can see this series being really a lot of fun when it comes to watching their relationship growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment