30 January 2014

Liking the spam?

Yes I have gotten off my backside and started getting up to date!

I have nothing to do in my evenings for the next few days so will do this over my one other day off (Saturday) and my evenings. I will stop spamming now and have some lined up for tomorrow.

How has everyone been?!

I've been busy! With no Assistant Manager I've been working all the over time I can get. A lot of good fun is being had and work is starting to get better in little bits. I'm starting to feel happier in myself again which is giving me great focus on what I'm doing. Its all going good!

Though I do have a question for Latvian readers.

We now have a Latvian at work (small world! I've always been amazed that I have Latvian readers on here now I'm working with a Latvian!) and I get on with him a lot. He's going through some tough times and his name day is coming up. I've done some research on name days, for him his name day is more important then his birthday (he gave me the wrong date for his birthday at first but was adamant he'd never get his name day wrong when I asked if he'd told me the wrong date for that too!) it seems like an important day for him.

So... Even though it doesn't seem to be what you do I've made him a card for his name day. I was wondering if you could leave a message on here with something to write in the card? Something in Latvian or Russian, just to give it a little more special meaning. He's on his own, he's getting divorced and his ex wife was the only person he knew in Plymouth, I took him out shopping the other week and got a photo of him on his first double decker ride and put that as the photo on the card to make it special.

I'm not sure what to put in the card. Any suggestions from Latvian readers would be grateful! Any kind of message whether its simply saying Happy Name Day, or something nice that you say to friends I don't care. Any help will be appreciated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment