15 January 2014

Fairy Tail : Tartaros Arc First Chapter: Corruption and Villains

Chapter 364

Well... Its been a long time hasn't it.

Shall we continue?

***SPOILERS***

So Erza and Mira have come to defend Crawford Seam. He looks like a cheerful fellow!

Unfortunately as helpful as he's trying to be he just doesn't know anything. Face is such a secret that no one knows anything that can help. Just then about 20 people show up.  Ohhhhhh feel sorry for them they got a blast from Mirza that probably made the rest of the world wibble a little bit. And yes I will call their team Mirza from now on.

It looks like the only way to stop himself hurting Lisanna will see Elfman sell his soul to a Demon. Poor Elfman!

Oracion Six seem to be free, Cobra takes down Brian and its time to figure out what is next. With Jellal?

Natsu shows off his powers of deduction figuring out that some ones sold out and it seems to be Crawford Seams who has drugged Mirza. Nooo not Mirza!

I wasn't expecting something like that, I don't think I ever really expected a former councillor to be doing something like that. It has left me nearly speechless thinking about it! The bastard!

I'm really excited again, this blog didn't go on hiatus because I got bored, it was purely because the Holidays became very busy for me (bloody co-workers and their TOIL meaning I had to cover for everyone. BAH!) And then it was just a matter of jumping back into work on here which was harder because of personal reasons.

But this. THIS has gotten me right back on it and I'm so excited to find out what happens next!

I love that Oracion Six is out, are they going to work with Crime Sorcière? That could be interesting! If I'm honest with you I actually really enjoy Oracion Six every time they've been around and I think they've given me my biggest sense of dread at times.

Ohhh I'm happy they are out and about!

I'd really like the other Guilds to become active in this now, it would be so much of a thrill to see the others team up, I can see Blue Pegasus coming to help quite soon now that Erza has been taken. And if they come I can forsee the others coming quite quickly too.

Though I'm starting to wonder if sooner then later we'll get to see the 4 Gods of Ishgar and the rest of the 10 Wizard Saints. I mean after all we've got Makarov and Jura is known to us and of course Walrot Seekin will be about.

Come on lets bring this all together.

This chapter in general really gets the blood pumping and it had to, even though my gap was longer there was still a two week wait for this chapter and he'd been building up and building up and couldn't let that stop and this, THIS REALLY HIT THE SPOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment