15 January 2014

Saikin, Imouto no Yousu ga Chotto Okashiinda ga

Episode 2

I'm not sure what it is that I've stumbled upon.....

There is no words for the worry I have going into episode 2....

Have mercy on me please!

***SPOILERS***

Why does Hiyori call Yuuya big brother?

Suddenly she transports Mitsuki with her to... Somewhere? Outside Heavens Gates. So it isn't just a weird metaphor which I was starting to worry it was going to be!

Hiyori was run over by the intersect, apparently before she could confess her love to Yuuya, or so she thinks. She can't really remember him.

Let me get this straight, the chastity belt is basically a measuring stick of how close Hiyori is to Heavens Gates. To fill it she needs to do the things that "lovers do" with Yuuya.... Yet she built a step just sexually harassing Mitsuki? OK...

If she doesn't help the chastity belt doesn't come off either!

So the good thing about Hiyori is that she is good at sports so takes over Mitsuki in gym class. The bad news for Mitsuki is not only would she be forever in the chastity belt she'll also die if she doesn't help. If Hiyori's satisfaction level drops then Mitsuki will fall to her death.

That is pretty dark stuff!

Awww Yuuya is so cute!

What is up with Mitsuki and peeing? Am I missing something completely here?

Alright..... Yes I found it funny that he walked in on her peeing herself, even if I'm not meant to!

It doesn't get better for them when she gets home he opens the bathroom door completely naked!

They get stuck in the bathroom together later after Hiyori grabs him and pulls him in.

I really am undecided about it, there is actually a lot I like about the series. Again the characters are quite fun, I adore Yuuya who is just so sweet and Mitsuki is growing on me even if she has a peeing problem. Hiyori...... Has moments.

I mean the one thing I wanted from Hiyori was a good back story and I guess we kind of got that. It was sad and it made sense (a bit) what is going on. A nice twist to the story would be if the chastity belt fills up just with Mitsuki becoming more friendly to Yuuya and there being no need for them to fall in love. She can't actually remember how she loved Yuuya so maybe it doesn't have to be sexual?

Somehow I don't think that is going to happen.

I'll keep giving the series a try, other then the really weird moments there is a good show deep down there and I'm enjoying it greatly so hopefully it will carry on that way.

I just wished I'd prepared myself for what it really was going to be, no one told me it was going to be that way *shakes fists*.

It is a nice show though I'll give it that!

No comments:

Post a Comment