15 January 2014

Fairy Tail : FAIRY IN THE JAIL

Chapter 365

Well its all getting going now! Kidnappings, betrayals and old friends free once more.

This has to be one of the most twisty turny plots in Fairy Tail!

***SPOILERS***
So Natsu gets there too late but is going to use his nose to find them.

Meanwhile why is Erza naked?

Well the reason given is because the shackles she's in sucks her magic and stops her projecting her clothes.... Surely they could have dressed her?

This isn't my biggest worry because Kyuoko has Mira and is remodelling her. Not Mira. 

So as we know Doranbolt has sent Jellal after Oracian Six. What they are up to I don't know but Kyuoko wants Jellal so he needs to be careful! Richard seems to be cheerful enough still and apparently Midnight wants to be called Macbeth? Really?

Ohh we're learning their names! Sawyer is Racers name. Cobra is a Eric (awww I've always loved the name Eric!) Angel is Sorano. 

Turns out that two of the Seals of Face are dead and the third is Jellal who is currently fighting the whole of Oracion Six (Seis).

That isn't good news.

But Natsu has now found Tartaros' headquarters, not that it was intelligent to go fight them on his own but there you go. If he stops Kyuoko torturing Mirza then I'm happy! 

I do like how the story is progressing and keeping it moving about so we get to see a few different stories unfolding at once is helping a lot. I enjoy seeing how everyone is getting on and now we're starting to get serious. I don't think this is going to be THE fight or anything like it, this is going to be the first blow at Tartaros and then the war will probably fully begin. It will be interesting to see how it ends. I mean Natsu is pretty battered himself already and now just flown into the super ultra powerful base.

It is doing a good job of making me worry about characters, when Kyuoko told us the fate of Mira I was seriously holding back tears, the picture of her being remodelled was heartbreaking and I nearly missed Erza's reaction by not wanting to look any more.

These characters mean hell of a lot to us now and that was something I didn't want to see! 

The revelation of Jellal being important shouldn't have came as a shock I guess, I mean after all he is Jellal! I was kind of wondering what they'd do and I'm sad that the other two's identities possibly won't be known unless we get a flash back. So far it has been a pretty interesting story finding out about Face but I feel it would be nice to get a considerable explanation of it later. Jellal will probably tell us soon enough.

And why is Jellal trying to beat down Oracion Seis? I mean the big thing with that group is that they won't last Tartaros anyway, does Doranbolt really care or is this trying to win them on side so that they'll help? I just don't really understand the need for that at the moment.

All in all though it is so fun isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment