15 January 2014

Fairy Tail : 1000 Souls

Chapter 366

Natsu has jumped the gun once more. Will he single handedly be able to change what is happening?

***SPOILERS***

With 365 being a bumper issue this one did feel very short.

With Natsu bursting in he starts to fight with Franmalth whose curse seems to be something to do with taking your soul, we never really get to see it as when he connects to Natsu and starts sucking his power out Happy stops him and then Silver comes and stops the fight.

And with that Natsu's attempt at fighting ends.

Silver freezes him, not after he says that he reminds him of Gray.

I can't wait to find out the connection between him and Gray, its going to be something as stupid as him being his father or something (how the heck would that work? ) but I'm hoping there is something more too it. I can't physically think of anything better but I'm hoping so.

It is a bit of a downer, possibly due to the length of the last chapter but I think mainly down to it being left on a cliffhanger and by the title of the next chapter we won't be finding out his relationship to Gray any time soon! Bummer!

It was nice to see Natsu causing some havoc though it doesn't surprise me that it was so quickly finished off, I wonder what they plan on doing with Natsu now? The biggest thing for me is that Laxus, Mira, Erza and Natsu are now out of action one way or the other. That is, other then Guildarts, their strongest members all down. Gray is pretty strong and capable and so is Juvia, Gajeel and obviously Makarov but with them all spread out, and lets face it, none of them really the main characters like Erza and Natsu, I am excited where this is leading!

It'll be different that's for sure after all the big thing right now is unless we get some stupid story of Natsu breaking out of the ice then they'll all need saving.

It could be like when Phantom Lord attacked and we get to see the bravery of the whole Guild once more.

I can't wait, I really can't! This could be so awesome!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment