31 January 2014

Fairy Tail : The Place Prayers Are Heard

Chapter 369

So all hope seems to be lost. Jellal *sigh* Jellal....

Terrible times....

***SPOILERS***

Or maybe not!

I forgot that Midnight's ability was making nightmares up. And to end the nightmare Jellal crushed his own eyes, he defeats Oracian Seis and offers them a place in Crime Sorciere. I had a feeling that was why he was after them, I hope they do team up, I love all their magic and I REALLY want to see more of Jellal's magic.

Though that might not matter any more...

The ex-Councillor that is working for Tartarus has transferred the key into himself, and stupidly announces it to a room full of Demons. Safe to say that Kyouka kills him.

So NOW is Face being activated?

It was a good chapter, it kind of was like a "oh so Face isn't activated.... Wait yes it is" moment and I don't think they could do the double switch on us again. It will be interesting when it happens to see what Face looks like and what it actually does.

I mean the big problem being all the magic is meant to go so... How will they fight them?

I'm excited again, I love Tartaros, they are a breath of fresh air. I like Zeref and all but I feel a certain level of threat will be removed if he ever gets beaten and to be honest personally I'd like Zeref always to be "out there". But Tartarus are dangerous and they are a little bit scary and at this moment they are winning more then any other bad guy ever did. Even the Dragons didn't really cause them as much trouble as the Fairies are in now.

I do think this is a great storyline that could showcase more and more mages, if Fairy Tail gets bombed and we're left with a skeleton crew of Fairies then we always have a load more Guilds that it would be interesting to "join" as it where.

I don't know, I'm just excited to see what is going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment