10 December 2013

Miss Monochrome : Vengeance

Episode 3

Its been a while so lets catch up with Miss Monochrome!

***SPOILERS***

ALIENS!!!!! ALIENS!!!!!

There are aliens!

She's found a battery. After a hard day of pretending to be a mannequin he buys her a battery? Really?

I see it is as weirdly wonderful as ever! The battery gave her super powers and she's going to stop the aliens from harming her manager!

Its sad that no one knows she's the saviour of Earth.

Hehe Aliens. It is quite amazing what they can do with about 3 minutes to be honest, it really did make me giggle.

I love her manager though, he seemed to perplexed that she wanted  battery!

And then she saved the day and like every superhero won't get thanked for being so wonderful. Sad times really!

Was she actually an idol to begin with though? Because she seemed to be rich but surely she'd get work after losing her fortune?

I'm sure I asked that before.

As it is another great 3 minutes, it kind of shows how much life has gotten on top of me that I can't review three minutes of anime every week! But it gave me a good giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment