13 December 2013

Miss Monochrome : Rival

Episode 9

Well being a Umbrella girl and then beating Jenson Button didn't seem to work out for her but I'm sure something will come along!

***SPOILERS***

Ummmmmmmmmm didn't we already do the Aliens?

Well the aliens are back and destroy Earth. Wait... I'm sure we've seen this before... I'm sure.

Am I going crazy?

Wait... What? Wait................. Urgh...................

Did this mean that life totally repeated itself?

I'm lost! It made no sense... Someone save me from the confusion!!!!

Actually it did make sense, I'm guessing the Aliens destroyed Earth and then life circled back on itself but Miss Monochrome couldn't remember anything, if she had hopefully next episode she won't be poor anymore.

I do love all the randomness they manage to squeeze into three minutes, I mean you'd think there wasn't much you could do in three minutes but there obviously is!

I wonder what the point of the episode was, we didn't actually ever see her become a Idol so its a bit out of place... Not that it really is that important seeing that to be honest its only three minutes of randomness.

Never mind. I'm sure my head will get around it!

No comments:

Post a Comment