10 December 2013

Miss Monochrome : Metamorphose

Episode 4

So the ongoing adventures of our favourite Idol who just so happened to save us from Aliens last episode!

***SPOILERS***

We are at a toy shop staring at a Nendoroid. Nendoroids are proof of popularity.

You can guess that Miss Monochrome wants to be a Nendoroid.

Her manager does run off to find out if he can get her made into a Nendoroid just to be told she has to be more popular. So she goes off to become more popular by working hard.

She makes a pot.

She makes a word carving.

She makes a potato stamp.

She makes a rock statue....

So she actually turned herself into a giant Nendodroid. A Mascot of some sort.

And then she got her own Nendodroid. WOO YOU GO MISS MONOCHROME!!

I liked the confusing message that it wasn't Miss Monochrome that got popular it was the Nendodroid!

Poor Miss Monochrome.

Again another bittersweet episode. They do pack a big punch even within such a small amount of time.

I liked her working hard stuff it was really funny, it reminds me of draft ideas for a blog thing me and my friend are going to do next year (yes watch out for my "I must become famous" blogs next year!)

I really do love Miss Monochromes adventures but starting to wish that she'd get something right just once! Well she kind of did this time but its so unfair that it wasn't her that got famous.

At least she has a lovely manager!

No comments:

Post a Comment