10 December 2013

Super Seisyun Brothers : Opposite sex, Same sex

Episode

Again with the long time no watch series, and seeing it seems that the series might have ended I guess its perfect time to get up to date with Super Seisyun Brothers!

***SPOILERS***

So Chiko has gone super crazy about an outfit, she also forced Mao to watch the show that the costume came from.

Apparently Mao is joking about liking guys, its a tad weird that he was joking about it.

I quite liked the episode, there isn't really much of a point to what they were going on about but it was funny at the same time.

Both pairs were likeable this time round and I enjoyed listening to all four of them prattle on but I guess it is a shame that we only get a quick look into their lives, it would be interesting to see more of them.

I guess that is a good thing because you then get hooked, by the end you'll have one long show of parts of their life and that is pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment