13 December 2013

Miss Monochrome : Fighter

Episode 10

Well... I'm not sure what to say about last episode I'm sure I'll understand it more after this episode though.

***SPOILERS***

So they are at a Idol tournament which she seems to have not done too badly at. And then she ends up in line for a handshake event.

"Monochrome decided to shake the hands of a line of fans" in other words she went back to work and shaked everyone's hand that she served.

There is even a Hulk Hogan in this episode!

They use her strength to promote her as champions in various sports.... But she still went back to working in the store.

So is she an Idol yet?

Who knows?!

And who cares?!

I love the randomness of it all, it keeps me giggling the whole way through.

I do hope by the end we get a nice little story that shows her get her dreams wished or else find something she loves. I mean it isn't like the series is important in any way but I quite enjoy it and would like a nice ending when it does finish!

No comments:

Post a Comment