17 December 2013

Coppelion : Diversion

Episode 9

Well the twins have kind of  done their best to kill the survivors. Now its a fight against the elements to survive.

***SPOILERS***
Well the wind is a little a live its moving the high level contamination around the whole area blocking them off completely. 

They decide to repair the trains and use them to escape. So they need one team to do the repairs and a team to divert the Ozu sisters and the 1st Divisions attention from what the actual plan is. I'm sorry I keep missing the sisters names but eel girl can detect the ions of living things so will know where they all are so it isn't difficult to get them to come to them (that could have been worded better, oh well.)

Yahey Granny is back! And she's leaving the medical facilty after no one bothered to contact her to see if she's alright, I'm guessing she means her family. 

Back at the planet and Ibuki's father is acting bloody strange as always. There is something more to that man I'm sure.

Plus if I hear her father saying "you're the rescue team blah whatever blah" once more I might punch the screen it sounds so much like people we get at work. They are bloody doing their best!

At the party to celebrate their last day at the planetarium Aoi finally comes out and makes everyone rice balls which Haruto gets forced on him by the foreman. 

Turns out that Ibuki's lover is a member of the 1st Division, and No-Sense is coming with them!

Ohhh we're getting close to the end game and it is getting exciting.

I can't wait to see if Taeko is able to help Ibuki, I hope she can with the help of Granny it'll be such a big thing for her. And I hope that they get their lives stabilized in the end and she becomes a midwife it would be a perfect job for her. Then again I do kind of hope they all stay in the Old Capital but that seems to be impossible now for the humans at least.
 
Has Aoi even got a special ability because her only ability so far seems to be annoying people. I kind of like her but I wish she'd just get a back bone, I think its unfair her character tries but is then made into a joke, it seems a bit strange that she hasn't got any special ability she just eats a lot.

And finally a mystery solved, who the father of the baby is. But doesn't that mean that Ibuki is dating a mutant? Because none of them have any oxygen tanks so he'd be like their commander. Ewwwwwww!

I do like this story now and we're getting to know the characters a lot better. This is what the series should have been like to begin with instead of all the crying and emotional crap trap we got at the beginning of the season. This is so much better structured and so much easier to watch then seeing everyone break down in tears every five seconds. And WHY is Ibara now back to being the strong female lead and not Miss Sobby pants? 

The only character right now that is annoying me is the father, he is just so useless everyone can see that Ibara, Taeko and Aoi are trying to help, they HEAR every radio conversation they have with their Vice Principal and yet he acts like they don't want to save them or that all their problems were made by them. If I was there I would have slapped him by now he's such a twit, and he really was surprised by his daughter getting pregnant by one of the 1st Division? Really? Who the fuck else would it have been?! 

Jebus that man is a nut job!

Everyone else though are wonderful and I enjoy them so much and they have really made this show.

Onwards!

No comments:

Post a Comment