9 November 2013

Fairy Tail : Fairies vs Hades

Chapter 359

I think a little bit of me felt like it was dying with Laxus last chapter, the brutal nature of what seems to be the first strike from Tartaros is enormous and scary.

We are now at war but what can we do?

***SPOILERS****   

We find out what is happening to Minerva, she was suited to Hades apparently and is being made into a demon herself.

It seems that even in this state she reacts to the name of Fairy Tail, well of course she would she hates them with a burning passion!

Meanwhile at Fairy Tail Natsu is being held back by all the boys.

They need a plan, and they form one. With the help of Loke they split up to go to four different ex-counsellors homes to protect  them and beat any member of Tartaros that get in their way, also they'll work on getting information, where other counsellors are and and hints to why they are being attacked. If the one that attacked Laxus is found they are to be careful and try to get a sample of his blood to attempt to make a vaccine.

Natsu's team go to Mikelo's house who doesn't like having them there one bit and immediately announces he's leaving anyway. His granddaughter Mikelia tries to make him change his mind, just as he's about to give us a clue Tartaros attack. Jackel is once more blowing things up but he's came face to face with someone who eats the explosions.

Next week we'll see if Natsu and co have better luck then Laxus!

I'm happy the fight back is starting though I do hope that other Guilds join very soon! I mean this will be effecting everyone not just Fairy Tail. Plus whether he was liked or not after coming back people probably will be angry to know what happened to Laxus. I can't wait to see a full war, like the one after the Grand Magic Games just.... Better....

I mean one thing I would have thought personally was the first step to take is call all Guilds together. It can't be that hard surely! Get your neighbours in the loop (send Jet!) get them to move to find ex-counsellors and help Fairy Tail fight Tartaros.

Then I just really want to see Blue Pegasus again. Man do I love them!

I'm intrigued to find out what is going to happen with Minerva though, there looks to be very little she'll be able to do to go back to normal after this. Demon's making new Demon's, is that allowed? Her hatred of Fairy Tail obviously is the key to way she was suitable for conversion but I tell you one potential thing that could happen that will annoy me.... If she becomes stronger than Tartaros and takes over, then again I just hate Minerva as a character right down to her core so yeah. Interesting idea though.

There is a real dark feeling to the story at the moment and that is interesting me if it goes that way to the end, I mean converting someone into a Demon, a Demon that blows himself up to spread a poisonous smog that has basically near enough killed off the strongest group of the strongest Guild, all the counsellors dead in one chapter, one of who we've gotten to know pretty well through the anime and manga.... I love this more mature and dark theme even though they are keeping the humour and everything else that makes Fairy Tail what it is.

Really a highlight of the week (no matter how late the review comes!)

Always love seeing Loke show up and being helpful, and Wendy's face is a picture at times!

I do hate how short these stories seem to be!

I think the story is starting to develop nicely and I can't wait to see what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment