2 October 2013

Super Seisyun Brothers : Already an adult, yet still a child

Chapter 2

So we got to meet the two sets of siblings last week. What "wonder" of a 4 minute time slot will we get this week?

***SPOILERS***

So they are choosing career options (the brothers that is) Mao's sister isn't very helpful telling him he'll be what he'll be. Chiko tells him to go to university....

Chika made his mind up to conquer the world already much to Mako's.... Not surprise because it is just like his sister.

Chika upsets Chiko by telling her she's an adult.

Unlike last week this weeks episode was actually pretty funny! I enjoyed it a lot.

I didn't go for the introducing angle last week but I can see light at the end of this tunnel.

Mao and Mako are probably still my favorites though I did like Chika's "CONQUER THE WORLD" stance and also how he got so upset about Chiko stealing his ice cream.

All four of the characters seem really sweet to be honest and I can see myself having much fun watching this series in one lump after its finished. It could be a piece of comedy gold!

If I were them I'd think of conquering the world!

Plus at 24 I don't feel much of an adult either, it only feels like yesterday that I was a teenager and quite depressing thinking that actually I should be growing up. I don't wanna!

A nice little epsiode and it cheered me up no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment