11 October 2013

Fairy Tail : Song of the Fairies

Chapter

We are getting set for war! So it is about time that we head back home really....

***SPOILERS***

Wooo Walrot Seeken is back!

So their reward is a potato! They should be happy, I'd prefer the potato over the next few chapters were the girls are all naked......

So whilst everyone is making jokes about being in the bath together (including Walrot Seeken!) he finally tells them that he is a founding father of the guild!

Walrot gives us a lovely look at the "words that created the Guild" such a beautiful few pages (whether or not the characters are all naked) and when he finishes Natsu tells him about E.N.D.

So Tartarus worship Demons... Go figure and we find out they might have the Book of Zeref in their possession. And for me it ends on a low note. Not cool.

Reading between the bits I hate (and I've said it a million times so won't go into it.... Much) there was a story to be told.

I loved all the stuff about camaraderie! The whole story of the Song of the Fairies and that was lovely, I loved seeing the characters have fun together.

But for Odins sake can't they keep their clothes on?!

I don't find that thing funny, call me a prude or whatever but I don't find any kind of joke inside all that, it didn't make me chuckle it just made me roll my eyes.

And it was getting in the way of something really.... Pretty important I think!

They possibly have Zerefs book and they worship Devils. This E.N.D thing seems pretty important too but I can't be the only person that wanted to just throw the whole chapter out the window?

I'm a little disappointed after how good the last two chapters were but by the preview going into next weeks chapter it looks like we could be in for something special then!

No comments:

Post a Comment