11 October 2013

Fairy Tail : Effy Artis

Chapter 354

Atlas Flame has melted the ice that held the Giants in place and we got an introduction to a Devil Slayer.

It was all go last chapter!

****SPOILERS****

So yes... Natsu has already befriended the giants and is enjoying a laugh with them whilst sitting on top of their heads!

Oh I see the translation has now been changed to Demon Slayer so maybe the last translation was wrong! I thought it was weird he was after Demons but was called a Devil Slayer.

So Flare is hiding because she is worried that the Giants won't want to see her but they seem estatic to be able to welcome her home, telling her they didn't care if she was coming or going because this was our home. The last nail in the coffin to make me love Flare (and how pretty does she look drawn with a smile?!)

Minerva on the other hand is coming home to her Guild HQ to find Kyouka of Tartaros Kyuukimon in the HQ, she's turned all the members of Succubus Eye into... Somethings. She is deadly bloody cool as well!

It turns out that she's there to "recruit" members to an army that they are building for an upcoming war. Kyouka "strengthens" peoples and whatever happened to the other members of Succubus Eye happened because they couldn't withstand her reinforcement.

And now it is Minerva's turn!

Wow............ Wow!

I mean so much..... So much cool in one little chapter. I am now REALLY interested in seeing what Kyuukimon is going to be like as a force against Fairy Tail, Silver was meh but Kyouka seems so awesome! Unfortunately I can see Minerva being super powered, I doubt after building up her v Erza that she'd just "die" at the hands of a character babbling on about making armies and "reinforcing" people.

So maybe it isn't a good thing that the Fairies are celebrating?! Maybe we should be thinking about the future too *gulp* this can't be good!

I really love this chapter, I think it has the right balance of story and fun. I mean it looks like it is going to go all dark again very fast so I've enjoyed this short break and foresee a few more chapters like this before anything big is to happen.

I do like it when stories start to make sense or get progressed though and have to admit that this has done everything to make me interested in Kyuukimon and starting to make me wish I'd written down all these "clues" as they popped up! Maybe I should do that at some point.

As for Minerva I hope this "reinforcement" hurts like hell she deserves it, but it looks like her final battle with Erza is going to be on epic proportions! I can just feel it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment