26 October 2013

Battle Spirits: Saikyou Ginga Ultimate Zero : The Guardian Deity Arrives! I am Zero the Silver!!

Episode 4

After defeating Almeida and saving the village Rei, Rikuto and Laila have their eyes on the mountain under the hand of Gloin. Will they be able to bring the workers back safe?

***SPOILERS***

Goin doesn't seem to care if people find him or not, then again the crystals that he's getting people to dig up apparently have a lot of strong cards inside them so... Yeah.

Rei and the others get separated, Rei inside the tunnel and the others out. Rikuto then stupidly challenges Goin to a match to save Rei, poor Rikuto!

Rei walks in on the Trio of Dorkness whilst Rikuto loses and has to stay in the camp, but then Goin finds out that Rikuto has the compass and challenges him again, thankfully Rei shows up and takes on the challenge. And as I predicted it is white this time out against Goin the Bulldozer!

Goin is a much harder opponent and for along while it looked like he had the upper hand (until of course Odin came out) to be honest it was nice seeing some other really strong cards. Of course Rei wins but it was much harder for him this time around and it was super fun to see the battle.

After all the hubbub has died down Kiriga shows up. He doesn't get to fight him though which upsets Rei until his pizza shows up.

It was nice to see Rei meet someone who was nearly his match, just that one step further. I forsee that he's going to lose to Kiriga, or I could be wrong but I'd like him to lose to him.

Another good episode, I really like learning about the cards as well as just seeing the battle I think that is a nice touch. I feel like if you put a set of these cards in front of me I'd be able to play them, something I've never been able to say the same for with other shows based off of card games.

So far I've really liked the bad guys and the Dorktrio is quite a funny one. Goin was badass though and I can't wait to see where they go next. I know it is all rather childish and not that impressive, they look like fisher price dolls animated but I quite like it still. I've really enjoyed the style of the show the most and I can't tell you how much I love watching it purely because of the style. I mean it isn't going to win a beauty contest of course it isn't but it is easy to watch and pretty funky.

I quite like the little moments that Laila and Rikuto have and would have liked to see some of the battle between Rikuto and Goin but I guess we were destined not to see it, I would like to see what kind of cards he has as well as some more detail on Laila's cards. I find that whole aspect quite interesting but guess that it won't be explored due to this being a kids show.

As it is again as I've said there is so much more to invest in.

I wonder what Kiriga is going to do with the planet, I mean they seem pretty happy he's arrived but he's in the same guild so I wonder what he'll do. Hopefully nothing too painful for the people on Gunrock as I quite liked them they seemed lovely.

Don't go into watching these episode with any hopes that they will be more then they seem, that is their greatest strength.

I like it, one more episode before I'm up to date and I'll hate having to wait for episodes to come out weekly!

No comments:

Post a Comment