26 October 2013

Battle Spirits: Saikyou Ginga Ultimate : Wasteland Duel! Enter the Seven Galaxy Generals!!

Episode 3

So the adventure continues now with the help of Rikuto and Laila! Lets see how things go, specially as the guild are trying to thwart smaller players attempts to fight them using the enigmatic Kiriga.

***SPOILERS***

The Dork Trio are singing about someone called Almeida who is one of the Seven Generals who have been exiled or something from the guild. They are planning on sending him after Rei to win the compass.

Salt being taught how to cook is cute! Love Salt greatly!

The idiots have managed to find Almeida the Evil Eye, he seems to be in the Wild West. The Dorks (which I am now calling them instead of The Galazy Triumvirate) are like Team Rocket and won't stop repeating themselves. Funny people the more they say it!

Poor Laila is still not getting he can make something more than pizza. Suddenly they get a request for help from Gunrock, me you and our cats/porks whatever can see it is a hand puppet but Rei seems to happy to run and help. Well when they work on his vanity, they don't hide that it is them when they arrive (and yes they did notice that they were hand puppets) I am happy that Almeida stopped them doing the poem again, once an episode is enough.

The fight with Almeida is interesting though I think too rushed maybe because it is aimed at a younger audience but still a lot of good fun! I did like seeing how a top quality player tried to get around the Ultimate card and I guess this is something that'll get harder for Rei the longer we go on in the series but as it was Almeida was quite cool.

So now they are going for was it Goin? At the Mountain, the people of Gunrock (speciality food mushroom pizza) are free but some still need help!

What can I say?!

Still simple, still fun and keeping my attention. How can it not? It is a lovely little adventure, a real adventure as well. We haven't been static for more then a moment and the jokes and whimsical nature of the characters make it so endearing.

I'm liking the story as well, as I said last review I think it'll pick up when he gets a few new cards, hopefully a few more Ultimates or at least comes up against a few better players. As it is again yes I can see it growing stale quick if there isn't a shake up, the simplicity won't be enough if it gets too easy for him. Everyone has to have a challenge and we need a bit of a selection not the same two cards time and again (looks like Odin is up next episode) but I'm willing to stick with it because there is so much more to the series that I love.

Salt!

Please let him carry on making Pizza I love him for it! I would like to see Laila fighting someone at some point with her penguins as well though just for a shake up, hope she'll get an Ultimate at some point now that would be cool!

There is so much to love about the series I don't know why anyone would bother looking for the negatives.

Again it is a matter of opinion of course and I just adore having fun things I can watch and laugh at others want it to be a little more serious fair enough for them. But I love it.

Onto the mountain and Goin!

No comments:

Post a Comment