17 September 2013

Uchouten Kazoku : Back in the Game

Episode 11

I was furious at the end of last weeks episode but number one priority this week.

Please let Yaichiro be OK!

***SPOILERS***

Apparently since their father died the tanuki have called the brothers "Idiots who failed to inherit their magnificent father's blood." This is unfair, their father pointed out each brother inherited something of his blood.

We don't get the opening credits this week, a grey scale title page. We mean business!

Benten shows up and asks Yasaburo to turn into an umbrella for her, obviously his uncle has a different idea. Well that is one thing the cow has done right.

Didn't Yasaburo get told his brother is about to be eaten yet he's following Benten around as cool as a cucumber? He asks Benten to help and she obviously says no yet he's still not fussed really. Oh and Yodogawa seems to be the name of the Friday Fellow that I like!

Just as Benten leaves, by magic! Yodogawa is across the street carrying what seems to be Yaichiro in a cage. It isn't just Yaichiro though but Mother as well!

It seems it isn't Yodogawa but the stupid twins and all four of the family are in cages.

What I don't get..... They can transform into anything so why haven't they transformed into a bug or something and escaped? My answer comes straight away, you need to have "inner calm" which you can't get if you are locked up.

So their uncles plan is if Yaichiro tries to escape he'll harm their mother so Yaichiro goes silently into Yodogawa's hands (and later on is crying, do you know how much that broke my heart?!) whilst their mother seems to be really ill in her little cage.

The idiot twins, man I want them eaten, why can't them and their father get eaten instead?! If they don't then I hope the others find out what they've done and punish them!

And Keisei saves the youngest brother who is on his way to save Yasaburo.

The episode was as perfect as the last and sent me through a roller coaster. My sister came in mid way asking why I was so angry looking but I couldn't find words to tell her how much I wanted to hurt some of these characters. I mean the idiot twins, their father and Benten are just purely vile creatures, though Benten has something else going on the other three I just want to see punished!

Having to wait to find out what happens is going to kill me though, I need to know now!

The show has gone from strength to strength and this episode is no different, it really played on my emotions but it was just so darn good!

I do like how I was just thinking "transform you idiots" and then got my question answered and it makes sense I guess! Why would you be able to find an inner calm when you know that you are helpless, I guess they should now know how their brother feels!

I do feel this series has been laid out perfectly, before now you didn't feel a slight bit of love for the Ebisugawa family but you'd never think they'd be so vile so finding out what they are like and seeing this makes you just so angry!

I mean up until last episode it was such an innocent show with characters just being... Themselves! Then last episode happened and suddenly, well..... Now its all go and I really can't get over how great its been. You are totally behind the brothers and want them to win out in the end.

How will this show end I don't know!

No comments:

Post a Comment