17 September 2013

Autumn Season of Anime!

So the Fall season is upon us! Some of the first episodes have started and here is where people are going to cough politely and point to two or three shows I started to review.... And never got to the end of (some not even episode 2) in the Summer season.

Well...... I'll do my best!

And I will start the Fall season!

One or two shows have started already which will give me a head start, specially as I'm not 100% on whether I'll be watching the ones that are out.

Anyway, this week and next are the ends of a few that I HAVE been up to date with so I'm not doing that badly!

Please feel free to message me any suggestions for the Fall season or even message me about a anime I might have been neglecting that you want me to catch up with. Don't be shy!

If you don't want to leave a comment my e-mail is on the side of the page -->

No comments:

Post a Comment