24 September 2013

Super Seisyun Brothers : Bro and Sis + Bro and Sis =

Episode 1

Basically all I know is what is on my screen now, which is the opening bit of the anime which says "And between these similar siblings, existed a strange relationship."

This could end up being very, VERY good or totally and utterly terrible!

***SPOILERS***

So the two older sisters are friends and the two younger brothers are friends... Still doesn't give us much to go by really does it?

So we get introduced to the family!

Shinmoto Chiko is a college 2nd year, Shinmoto Chika is a High School 2nd year, them two seem to be obsessed with themselves and beautiful people...

Next up Saitou Mako is a part-time worker and her brother is Saitou Mao a High School 2nd year wjp were actually pretty cute!

I get it! I was confused to that moment, they are two sets of brother and sister. The two sisters are friends and the two brothers are friends.

Right.... So it was a four minute episode introducing these characters. Are all the episodes so short? There seems to be something about short episodes so far this season!

Ummmm...... OK so reviewing 4 minutes..... Right lets go!

First off the characters all look interesting, that is a big plus! I liked them all really they made me laugh. I think I prefer the Saitou pair then the Shinmoto pair but that could change.

Chiko and Chika will probably annoy me because I don't like posers and the whole Chiko being pretty but jealous that apparently Mako is more popular was pretty..... Over the top.

Are all episode going to be so short or is it just a thing to have short introduction episodes? If they stay this length I'll review it all purely because why not! If they get longer AND STAY THIS CLUTTERED I won't be reviewing it.

I'm guessing there will be something in there, this episode had a lot of talk of dreams and such what so I'm guessing we'll get something along those lines.

Other than that I don't know!

I came into this show not knowing a thing and four minutes later I'm none the wiser.

And you know what?

I'm cool with that, lets see where this goes shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment