14 September 2013

One Piece : As If

Chapter 56

So Gin has a gun to Zeffs head, I do not like him no I don't!

***SPOILERS***

Not only has he got the gun to Zeffs head he has broken Zeff's peg leg clean off!

Sanji carries on the chefs thing of insulting each other and tells Zeff he is a disgrace for being taken so easily whilst everyone is fighting, but then tells Gin to point his gun at him instead.

Gin doesn't have to though as Pearl stands back up and lands a proper blow on Sanji!

Sanji won't fight though, because if he did he'd be signing Zeffs death warrant! So Gin asks why he won't just go and he tells them it because the ship is the geezer's treasure,

Apparently Sanji took all Zeffs strength and dreams away and that is why he won't let him lose his treausre but whilst he's making his speech Pearl gets behind him and hits him over the head with his two shields.

We get a flashback of what happened between Sanji and Zeff, well we leave on a cliffhanger of Zeff showing up. 9 years ago when Sanji was 10 (the question section at the end of the last chapter told us he was 19 at the moment) he was just an apprentice chef on a boat when Zeff came aboard. Looks like an interesting story!

I really wanted him to be Zeffs son but I think it is going to be more likely that he's just learned a lot from Zeff in the last 9 years including the kicking. Maybe he's did something to make him lose his leg? I mean Shanks lost an arm for Luffy so it could be pretty cute if Zeff loses his leg for Sanji!

This is the first time that I've really felt that the Krieg crew are dangerous, OK I knew they were and I feared for the restaurant before now but I didn't really feel in real danger because of the crew up until now. I mean... They are just needlessly mean just because Mihawk destroyed their ship.

And now Sanji is down! I'm hoping he gets up again but that was a bad hit he got from Pearl who I thought was out of it.

A nice chapter, moving the story on wards and giving us that little bit of background on Sanji to explain his relationship with the Old Geezer. Can't wait to see what he did to ruin Zeff's life.

Again the strong theme of one mans treasure through the chapter, again I love it and I've explained it about a million times now why I love this theme especially when looking at Luffy and his crew. Each one of them wants something totally different but they are all going to work together to get the best out of themselves. I like that in the whole lot of them, other than Nami so far.

Another great chapter, looking forward to more on the history of Zeff and Sanji!

No comments:

Post a Comment