23 September 2013

Fairy Tail : The Flame's Voice

Chapter 352

The flame is gone and Wendy feels some strange magical power.......

What the hell happened?!

***SPOILERS***

For a start love that we finally found out the "aftermath" sort to speak of Jura v Laxus. Apparently people wanted him to be part of the Wizard Saints but then they were reminded of his bad behavior and changed his mind!

I see this being something Laxus will now become later on purely because his, as they call it, boorish behavior has somewhat ended now.

And Jura is 34? They make him out to be ancient with his "looking forward to the up and coming generation" man Jura you ain't that old!

Anyway to the chapter!

So Wendy is the voice of hope saying that there is still some strong residual thought and suddenly in the middle of the now unthawed area they can see a fire still burning...

It is up to Natsu to restore the flame, he thinks he can make quick work of the bird like thing but it proves harder than he thought. It doesn't take long though and suddenly Natsu is on to the task of relighting the fire. When he finally does it is an old friend that appears.

That is right the Eternal Flame is none other than Atlas Flame the Dragon (for him it has apparently been 400 years since he saw Natsu.)

Now I didn't see that coming! I thought the Eternal Flame would just be... I dunno, a flame of some sort. But Atlas Flame!

Looks like it won't be a happy get together though, shame I liked Atlas Flame but I guess he was still a dragon.

Can't wait to find out what he has to say this week (and yes hopefully I'll read it on time! Though I'll probably be at work.)

The chapter felt really short, I guess because it had a lot of fighting in it.... Well not even that they just didn't say much there was a lot of "OMG THE FLAME" which turned into Wendy saying that it was still alive to Natsu fighting the bird thing and then I got a bit lost and wasn't sure if Natsu was STILL fighting the big bird thing or whether the big bird thing had gone... Never mind then there was the lighting of Atlas and it kind of ended.

I know most chapters can be summed up like that but it just felt a bit empty.

I was really hoping something big and amazing would happen but it kind of didn't.

Probably because there was such a big reveal it is always best to leave them for a cliffhanger!

So what does Atlas Flame want? What has happened to this city, how did he end up as a Guardian... And man I want to see a few of those giants!

Amazingly even though the chapter felt empty its made me really excited, this arc has been really good and can't wait to see how it ends.

Plus we still have to see Minerva get her butt handed to her by Erza *grin* when is that going to happen??!

No comments:

Post a Comment