17 September 2013

Fairy Tail : Eternal Fire

Chapter 351

Sooo Gray defeated Doriate and with his last words he muttered something about us opening the gate.

Thhhen he was eaten by a big bird.

No jokes.

Poor thing.

***SPOILERS***

So Lucy, Wendy and Flare have found Natsu and after hearing that Flare is from the village he promises her that he'll get the village back to normal. Or the team will, which is actually a lot better then what I said!

The mountain isn't a mountain it is the Guardian, it is the Eternal Flame.

I was kind of right then...

Before they can really let it sink in that their one last hope is frozen with the giants Gray and the giant bird appears. Gray informs them that he might be able to melt the ice so whilst he goes off to do that Natsu goes off to deal with the bird.

Well Gray does it, he melts the ice but its too late, the Flame has gone out and Wendy is nervous. She doesn't like the feeling of the magical power....

I'm happy on two fronts, one that Gray is being awesome and two that there isn't some magical flame for Natsu to eat. Now that would have bugged me greatly.

I liked the chapter, as always it was interesting and worth the wait. I really like this story and it is progressing at a good pace, especially after such a heavy story, but to be honest I still want answers now! I mean the poor giants!

And who the hell did this? Maybe the Flame froze over or something? I dunno but it is driving me insane not knowing, I really want to know who did it! Not anyone from Minerva's guild I'm guessing if the beat man wasn't strong enough to do it, not the treasure hunters obviously, not Zaref? Surely not him?!

Whoever they are they've done a great job.

Nice to see the whole team reunited though, well apart from Erza I guess. Not that I really missed her which is odd because I usually like Erza and not sure why I feel like that about her. To be fair I think at times being in the super duper magical power group it kind of gets annoying that them three get all the glory and Lucy and Wendy get left behind. Them two with Flare have been a blessing for me as I've finally got to see them actually win without having to have one of the trio save them.

That sounds really bitchy and I don't know where it came from, probably still the fact I'd really like Lucy to be shown to become stronger and not stay like a lost little prima dona, she's a wonderful character and has had some wonderful character moments but they never actually seem to equate strength being built up. No matter what she does she seems to be back to square one when she starts fighting.

I feel like I've said that before though.

Now someone tell me what happened to this flame hey?

No comments:

Post a Comment