23 August 2013

Tomorrow is a new day...

So tomorrow I'll hopefully get some wrestling blogs, Danganronpa (which isn't out yet), Free! and some other anime blogs all done.

You'll also get a few Pokémon blogs as well because I love you so much!

Today has been a very stressful day, I went to the doctors because I wanted to be better to help at work but as far as they were concerned I couldn't get better without being away from work so I was given a sick note that I didn't really want and now I feel (even if it isn't happening) a bit like everyone at work resents me for it.

I feel more stressed than ever before tonight, hoping to wake up happier tomorrow but I feel my week off that was meant to be spent looking at my situation in a different light will just be more panicking about going back because now I feel I've let someone down and that I'll be looked down on when I return.

It won't happen but it feels that way!

And if it does happen I foresee me giving my notice in pretty fast with or without another job to go too.

I went through a year of bullying last year I can't go through anything else that will mess up my health like that did! I can't even remember the last time I could hear out of my left ear and the nurse said it is all down to the same thing, I feel run down therefore I'll be run down. If you aren't well mentally you'll be unwell physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment