22 August 2013

Sick notes galore!

So I am now the third person in our store to have a sick note in the last 2 months. I've been given one after breaking down in the doctors surgery today, all he said was "there isn't anything physically wrong with you so there has to be something that is making you feel ill."

It is a sign of just how massively work has gone wrong in the last few months. Wanker Dare is getting his own way when before hand our manager put a firm foot down, our assistant manager is either just listening to him blindly or else actually believes his ideas are good and its put too much pressure on me.

My doctor has sent me to see a councilor and told me to go to citizens advice about my contract and bullying in the work place. They've also told me the best course of action is to leave....

Easier said then done!

What I want to know is for anyone who has to commute to get to work, how easy/hard is it? Especially if you stumble on here and commute from Plymouth-Paignton or the other way round, mainly because my doctor looked online for me and saw that there was a apprenticeship going at the zoo that would suit me but I'd have to get a bus/train there every day (and only get paid £92 a week.)

Other than that I'm doing my best to find another job already so I don't know how much more I can do but hoping that spending a week away from them all will put me in a better position when I return.

Can I get a group hug for being a pathetically stressed out, over worked retail sector punching bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment