28 August 2013

One Piece : Yosaku and Johnny

Chapter 42

We have a ship, ohhh we have a ship...... SHIP!

What can we get up too on a ship?!

***SPOILERS***

So we have a ship now we need a flag, Luffy is no good at making the design, Usopp changes it completely and is forced to redo it. Usopp is quite the artist!

And with that the Going Merry is ready for action!

Usopp also seems to be best on the cannon, therefore Usopp is now the sniper!

Whilst sitting about talking about who to get for their next crew member someone attacks the ship, Luffy beats him and it turns out he's friends with Zoro. No not looking for him, knew him yes, his friend was on top of the rock that Usopp destroyed.

Turns out his friend just has scurvy (yeah I guessed that from the start) and Nami saves him.

So Yosaku and Johnny are bounty hunters. Lovely.

We now need to find a chef so the ship is turned to the sea restaurant to find a chef of the sea.

Interesting information we're being given here. I knew most of the stuff about scurvy myself but it is nice to have some real solid information backing the characters decisions. Yosaku and Johnny are a bit weird and I don't really trust them, I love Zoro though and he seems to trust them well enough.

So we are off to get a chef, I think we need one to save Luffy from himself really!

I love the camaraderie of the crew so far and really hope that it carries on even when they add more crew members. It is one thing I so far adore about the series, they don't even have to be lovely people like Luffy, each member so far has been different but altogether they are a wonderful team.

We are on our way though! We even have a pirate flag. Happy times.

I enjoyed the chapter, it was a bit short really as it was just getting us to the next part of the story. To be honest we could have done without the bounty hunting duo but then you'd lose out on the information on scurvy.

I'm looking forward to finding our chef and the next story! This little "filler" chapter wasn't as good as the one with the man in a box, but then you can't always be perfect!

Again I've done a load of blogs up until now, possibly will do some later on, need to sleep now though and was making up for lack of anime blogs which hopefully will be done this week (unfortunately health problems have stopped me doing them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment