28 August 2013

One Piece : Usopp Pirate Crew

Chapter 40

Too excited to write opening statement... what is happening? What? WHAT?!

***SPOILERS***

So yeah the fighting is over.

Luffy gives Kuro back to his crew and runs out of steam and we know that Zoro is finished as he's taken off the bandanna and tied it around his arm again.

Usopp makes his crew ask to keep what happened a secret, he wants the village to believe he was lying. Even Kaya agrees in the end. Turns out that the village kind of needs Usopp to wake them up in the morning which is pretty funny!

And with that Usopp is off to sea and we get an emotional goodbye to our little pirate crew!

I feel bad for Usopp that he won't be known as the hero he was but at the same time it is nice to know the villagers will miss him and probably feel bad for what they did to him.

I do wonder what will happen to Kuro now, but never mind he's gone and got what he deserved!

And Usopp seems to be joining us, yay for Usopp!

The chapter was a lovely end to the story, I wanted more but to be honest... It was a perfect ending really. I'm guessing there will be a little more in the next chapter whilst the guys move on to their next adventure but no matter what that was perfect.

The kids have been in his crew since they were 4 and that was 5 years ago! My niece is 4, I might employ her into my pirate crew.

I'm so happy with that chapter I have happy tears (for anyone not interested in me at all I have tears in my eyes 99% of the time these days anyway!) it just felt like a perfect ending. Kaya is happy, Usopp is happy and he's telling his crew to go and follow their dreams like he is.

Plus with Usopp on the sea and the connection between Luffy and Shanks he is now in the position to see his father! I'm hoping he does one day and gets to tell him he's a brave pirate as well. Now that would be a lovely ending for Usopp!

Can you feel the happiness in this post?

I do apologize for last blogs abrupt feeling but I was just so excited about getting to this chapter and together they have been a roller coaster. I loved them both, two really great chapters, it would have killed me waiting for one to come out.

BRILLIANT chapter, wonderful characters and the bland yet evil butler has gone thank gods for that!

Now what is awaiting us next?

No comments:

Post a Comment