28 August 2013

One Piece : For whom the bell tolls

Chapter 39

Well what an unlikable, evil character Kuro is turning out to be!

Not only does he want to kill and take all of Kaya's wealth but he's just started to kill his own crew!

Despicable!

***SPOILERS***

When Kuro finally gets a hit on Luffy that is it, Luffy has him hold, in fact he wraps himself around Kuro to stop him using his "silent step".

In the forest and Kaya agrees to write the will if Django leaves the boys, he's about to kill her after she's written her will when Zoro shows up. Usopp is there to save the day, no matter how far away him and Zoro is he can still hit Django with his slingshot!

So Luffy uses a headbutt to try and take out Kuro and Usopp gets Django! Surely this is near enough the end now?

The chapter is way too short for my liking even with the normal amount of pages, I really can't wait to read the next one and see what happens having to write about this chapter is a pain!

The boys! Oh the boys, I feel for them so much, just as much as I feel for Kaya and Usopp, this village is full of such sweet characters I love them so much.

I can't believe how brave they are fighting Django. They have done such a good job!

Poor Kaya, trying once more to save everyone at the expense of her life. I feel so sorry for her still the poor girl, she felt bad keeping Kuro busy when she was sick and now she's trying to fight for her village and save everyone and she just doesn't have the strength the poor girl.

As for Kuro, he makes me angrier with each and every chapter!

Grrr I hate him.

The review isn't short for a negative reason, I loved the chapter and it has made me overly excited to see what is coming next. Brilliant chapter *runs off to read next one!*

No comments:

Post a Comment