21 August 2013

One Piece : Treasure

Chapter 13

Chouchou is guarding his pet store from Mohji and his pet lion Richie.

Of course Chouchou the little doggie will win the fight!

***SPOILERS***

Nami and Boodle are surprised to see Luffy unhurt, of course neither of them know he's a rubber man yet.

Back to Chouchou and the little dog is standing his ground to the much larger LION and HUMAN. It seems to be in vain though as when Luffy walks around the corner he finds a beaten up Chouchou watching his treasure burn to the ground.

So now that they've finished attack a little dog Richie and Mohji have Luffy to worry about, they laugh at his announcement that he is a rubber man, that is until Luffy takes them out of course. Apologizing isn't enough for Luffy he's come to make Mohji pay and he does that pretty well.

Nami of course gets angry at Luffy for being a pirate but it doesn't seem to faze Luffy, he only came back to give Chouchou the last of the dog food that he wrestled off of Richie and to tell him he fought well. Of course this opens Nami's eyes to Luffy that little bit more.

Hearing the news that Mohji was defeated Buggy decides to destroy the whole town. Stupid pirate clown.

I'm happy that Chouchou was able to look strong even though he was small, I loved how brave the little dog was and that he never gave up for his master or his treasure. It is a sign of the quality of the story that I feel so strongly about a little dog (not the first time and won't be the last time! Gaspode will always be MY wonder dog!)

Every chapter I read I love Luffy a little more, it is nice to have such a care free character that doesn't seem forced. He really is a decent bloke but he doesn't really care about life he's just out to accomplish his goals and have fun. I wish I had his out look on life to be honest!

I think I said it last time that one thing I really love about the series is that the characters don't always just love him from the beginning. Lets face it a "good" pirate is far and few between so people are obviously going to have bad feelings towards pirates, it is nice that Luffy, even though he's obviously a lovely person, has to win their trust before they understand the essential point, which is that pirates aren't all that bad. Well... Not all of them.

I like Nami, I can't help but like her. I can't help but to like them all. I think this will be the strength of the series because no matter what happens during the series I'll always feel bad for the crew. It also makes me excited to meet new members of the crew, I got to this part of the Zoro stuff and was like "Great brilliant crew man now who is next?!" I read on and loved the story even more but it always makes me more excited for who is next!

I really would love for Chouchou to join them *off in dream world*.

So Buggy is going to destroy everything hey?! I'd like to see him try!

No comments:

Post a Comment