20 August 2013

Kiniro Mosaic : Hungry Karen

Episode 7

Last week we had some fun and adventures on the school holidays! We adventured in the mountains and went to a festival.

Isn't life grand?!

***SPOILERS***

Singing test.... Safe to save that Aya doesn't like music and failed the test.

Shino seemed to think that Alice was great so decides to tape her but I don't think Alice likes the plan. In the end we get a duet with Alice and Karen, and we actually get it in like a mini music video style. With Shino clapping and singing blonde hair.... If I didn't love it I would have after that!

So it is slowly turning to Autumn.

Alice forgets her PE kit so has to borrow the teachers tracksuit top and Shino's shorts even though its cold. And it isn't surprising again that Aya doesn't like PE much. It doesn't go well though they did end up chanting Fluffy as they ran.

Karen seems to be given a lot of snacks from her class mates so she then brings them over to share with everyone else. She then gets given a sign saying "Do not feed" good going Shino!

This leaves Karen thinking she'll get fat so she decides to go on a diet.... Exercise... Nah she gives up learning that she hasn't actually put on weight. This means that Alice decided to make other people's lunch for them, ohhh poor Alice having to wake up at 5am!

We then go back to Shino and her being terrible at school and terrible at studying. Alice decides to help her learn English.... Yoko has decided to stare into Aya's brain and find the answers which just put Aya off.

How can you dislike these lot? They are adorable.

It is just fun watching what they get up to, there is no rhyme or reason behind anything they do they are just kids doing what they like. Ohhh how I love them!

I am so like Aya though, I hate PE (not that I was bad at some of it) and I didn't like singing in front of the class (it bloody sucked) but I always got good grades all round with the other stuff.

Gah what can I say about  the cuteness?!

I really do like how Karen is just so... Random. You'd think she was sporty like Yoko but she's a slob. She is just brilliant.

I'm ill, my brain isn't working and this was cuteness overload.

Just another random day at school for the girls!

One thing I do find real funny every episode is their helpless teacher who is just... Vacant but lovely. I loved how she sobbed after finding out that Shino did well on her test and also that she loves Autumn because its cold enough to put her jacket back on. Ohhh what a great teacher! She reminds me of my favorite and best teacher at school who could be just as scatterbrained.

It made me giggle stupidly the whole way through!

No comments:

Post a Comment