31 August 2013

One Piece : The Three Cooks

Chapter 44

So we've met Sanji who I've instantly fallen in love with and Luffy has to spend a year doing odd jobs at the restaurant that he fired a cannon ball at.

It was all go last chapter!

***SPOILERS***

So Luffy is making friends as always! He wants to do one week, he gets a Head Chefs Kick of Justice for his troubles!

We now have met Patty the cook who is... Plucking out his nose hair? He doesn't seem to like Sanji, especially when he see's him beating up a customer.

OMG I LOVE SANJI EVEN MORE! "Shut us down hey? I'll kill you then!" OMG THIS MAN IS AWESOME! I THINK I LOVE HIM MORE THAN ZORO!

Ahem... Moving on.

So the workers take Sanji to the boss who beats him and Fullbody, who decides the restaurant is just like a pirate ship. He's wondering whether Patty, Zeff and Sanji are really chefs when a member of his crew runs in saying that a prisoner they had has escaped and he's the underling of Pirate Krieg (apparently the crew is the strongest in all of East Blue... So there you go.)

As he apologizes he's shot from behind.

Because the prisoner isn't a paying customer Patty beats the hell out of the bugger and throws him out, but it seems that Sanji thinks he should be fed so brings him a plate of food. Luffy see's it and decides that he has found his cook.

YES YOU HAVE!

I loved the chapter, I love the three cooks, I love the fighting and the nonsensical way it all happened. Ohhh it was such a great chapter! I loved it.

Sanji is just awesome. I love how he doesn't have any customer service skills whatsoever. You waste food, then feel the wraith of Sanji!

And he is badass! Come on he kicked that Lieutenants backside within minutes. He is just awesome.

OK so I doubt I will love him as much as Zoro, Zoro is my first baby in One Piece along with Coby (I miss Coby, where is Coby?!) but I will love seeing them together I foresee a bundle of laughs as far as they two are concerned!

The chapter was just fun, I liked the way the three chefs worked. It isn't like the Head Chef is non-violent or anything Patty and Zaff are pretty big built and use deadly force (as long as it is in the kitchen) and Sanji looks like a weakling. They are a funny threesome.

Of course they are bound to love Sanji, no matter how badass he is he helped the pirate in need by feeding him!

Ohh it fills me with happiness knowing that I already love this character and I really do think that he is going to be brilliant in the crew. I can see Zoro now.... Dissing his food. Oh happy days!

I think in a way we've been introduced to Sanji's character a lot quicker then the others. Zoro I didn't really get until... Well he'd joined the crew, when he was all tied up I didn't know whether or not he'd join the crew (I guessed he would but the story was more about whether he would or not then him as a character) and with Nami you know I still have problems liking her. I took an instant like to Usopp though I don't think we really got to know him as such until later and I still don't think he's totally developed himself anyway, this journey is as much about finding himself as it is to become a pirate.

Sanji has kind of just arrived and it is like *BANG* HERE I AM LOVE ME FOR IT and you kind of just do....

Or is it just me?

No comments:

Post a Comment