31 August 2013

One Piece : Sanji Enters

Chapter 43

We are off to find a chef because we don't want to end up with scurvy!

Though we do have Bounty Hunters taking us there..... Hmmm....

***SPOILERS***

So we are at the restaurant of the seas, Baratie. Good times!

A Marine boat pulls up next to the Going Merry and we meet Marine Headquaters Lieutenant Ironfist Fullbody. Thankfully he's on break that day and was visiting the restaurant so lets them off this time. Phew for Luffy! Maybe not so much.... He fires his cannon at them, thankfully Luffy uses his balloon thing to send the cannon ball flying.... Into.... The restaurant?

So we meet this Sanji of the title, he is the assistant head chef and he puts know it all Fullbody in his place about the wines!

The cannon ball seems to have injured the owner and head chef of the restaurant of the sea, Zeff, and Luffy is brought to him. To make up for what he did he has to work at the restaurant for one year, yes one year, and Zoro is worrying about it being a month!

Lt. Fullbody is trying to ruin the reputation of the restaurant but it seems that Sanji has natural wit to him which once again puts Fullbody in a bad mood (and looking a little stupid.) Sanji beats the heck out of Fullbody which is what he deserved!

I WANT SANJI!

I'm guessing as he's the title character of this chapter he's our chef! I WANT HIM! He's so brilliant and witty.... And he'll get on a ball with some of our crew I can see that...

Fullbody doesn't seem half as intimidating as Morgan did once upon a time, love how Sanji made him seem like a right idiot before beating him to a pulp! What a mean guy he is.

As for Luffy, well... He ain't gonna stay in that kitchen for a whole year I wonder what he does, probably saves the restaurant seeing as I'm guessing Fullbody will next attack that. Man does the Marines attract a lot of full of themselves, smug bastards?

I do love how Zoro can nearly see the future, he's only wrong that it wasn't a month that he was asked for but a year!

Yeah Zoro is now my crystal ball, I'll just add a few days/weeks/months/years onto the prediction.

So yes you can tell I'm already happy about Sanji if he becomes a member of our crew, and with his.... Talents I'm sure we'll want him! Ohhh I'm excited... I really want to see what happens.

My guess is that Fullbody tries to get revenge on the restaurant so attacks and Luffy and crew steps up to help. Not sure how they'd make Sanji agree to join... IF THEY DON'T I'LL SCREAM I WANT HIM ON OUR CREW!!!!!!

Just like him a little bit obviously!

No comments:

Post a Comment