24 August 2013

One Piece : The Plot

Chapter 27

We now know the three year plan of Captain Kuro and so does Usopp but no one believes him.

Can anyone save the village?

***SPOILERS***

Kaya will make me cry, she's brought a present to celebrate Klahador being there for three years. Poor Kaya!

The villagers chase Usopp out of the village, I'm guessing he hopes to bring them to the shore either to see the boat or else to see Luffy?

Talking of Luffy he's been found by Zoro and the others and tells them the story.

Meanwhile no Usopp didn't get the villagers to chase him to the shore or anything like that he ran to save Kaya who doesn't believe him. In fact she slaps him and is mean to him. And I don't care why for, she was mean. Poor Usopp.

He lies to the kids to make them go home and decides to save the village by himself. Of course that means that Luffy, Nami and Zoro decide to help him.

What a sad chapter but you could see it coming a mile off. If Usopp hadn't mentioned Klahador I think Kaya might have believed him a little bit. I just didn't like the fact she was so mean, though I guess she had to slap him to get him off her.

It really did show the best of him, the lying is silly and it has gotten him in trouble and even though he's been shot at and chased out of town he still wants to save the village because he loves them.

It really is a strange combination for his personality really. A liar but pure hearted I think.

From the first chapter with him in it I've been impressed by him and that has just carried on, I really hope he gets to come face to face with Kuro because even though I just want him taught a lesson it would be so much better if Usopp got to do it!

But now Luffy is on the case, and of course my hero Zoro *sigh*.

I like how the story is going though, it is an interesting twist and just a lot of fun. I hope that before he leaves, if he leaves with Luffy, he gets to say a real goodbye to Kaya and by then she knows he was telling the truth, I'd hate for him and her not to be friends again.

Though I have to ask, what the heck is that other butler thing that Kaya has? It looks like Mohji's little sister or something!

I actually shed a tear for Usopp, poor bugger. Hoping better things come his way now he's got people to back him up and he's off to save the village!

No comments:

Post a Comment