24 August 2013

One Piece : Captain Kuro's Plan

Chapter 26

So we found out that the butler isn't actually a nice guy, he's got a plan to assassinate Kaya!

Thankfully Luffy and Usopp have overheard his plans. Lets hope they stop him.

***SPOILERS***

Klahador is actually Captain Kuro apparently, just he gave that name up three years ago and weird Django is the Captain.

Usopp tells us that he is famous for his careful planning and it seems that we've been lucky as three years ago he "gave up" being a pirate and made people believe he'd been executed by the Marines and came to this village telling the new Captain to come back for him in three years (now), now that is a plan!

They can't just kill the girl apparently they need to make it look like an accident, Kuro tells Django before she dies he has to hypnotize her and make her write Kuro into the will. How he thinks killing the poor girl is a "peaceful" way of doing anything is beyond me though!

When Luffy stands up and gets notice the icing on Kuro's cake is knowing that even though Usopp knows the plan no one will believe him because he lies too much. Django puts Luffy to sleep and thinks he's killed him (doubt it) and Usopp runs to the village hoping against hope someone will believe him.

Well it is the ultimate lesson for why you shouldn't lie the way Usopp does, no one believes you (the boy who cried pirate) and when you need them to listen they won't. Of course I still feel sorry for Usopp as now people will get hurt unless Luffy can stop it before it happens, of all the people I hope he saves of course it'll be Kaya! She'd kind of believe him I guess... Maybe.

Well Kuro seems quite boring and interesting at the same time. To be honest he's too long winded for my liking, I loved Buggy's in your face personality and Kuro being more scheming slows the pace a bit. I can't stand Django he's boring and not funny at all, so it is great that Usopp is so lovable (even if he's ugly) because this story could get boring quite fast.

I guess it is the difference between a pirate that has a "magical" ability and one that has natural abilities.

I know which one I prefer!

Thing is Kuro's plan is actually one I'd usually  love a bad guy for, I love the cunning twistiness of it and I love that he stopped being a pirate for three years to get it but the character just seems so bloody boring!

You have to love Luffy though, no matter how long winded Kuro got when we flashed back to Luffy and Usopp you knew you'd have a smile on your face because of Luffy.

Interesting chapter, story is progressing well and as I said it doesn't matter if I don't really like Kuro because I love Usopp and really feel for his character. Even though I'm reading all this I still sit there going "oh no" and "LISTEN TO HIM" loudly whilst reading. For some reason his character has touched my heart straight off the bat!

Really want the best for his character!

No comments:

Post a Comment