24 August 2013

One Piece : Great!!

Chapter 30

The boys are ready for a fight!

Lets see these pirates get past Zoro and Luffy!

***SPOILERS***

So Kuro is upset and still his crew can't get past Zoro and Luffy.

We finally have a good use for Django! Well not for us but for his crew, he hypnotized them into believing their wounds where healed and that they were stronger.

Yeah........ So did Luffy...... He is a special kind of idiot that one!

He knocks a load of them out with a Gatling gun style attack then goes and rips off the hull of their ship, thankfully idiot responds to Django and is sent to sleep again before he can do too much damage.

Apparently they still have "those two" on the ship.

We still have a Zoro.

I can't believe Luffy allowed himself to be hypnotized TWICE in one chapter. That boy. Just that boy.

I enjoyed the chapter, it was light hearted but you can see that something bad is about to happen. Kuro is angry, his crew is late and he's talking about killing them! One of the kids from Usopp's crew is tailing him towards I believe the shore where his crew are meant to be coming from.

Hoping that kid is alright!

Django is very light hearted as a character, he isn't really anything you can take seriously and I've enjoyed that much of it. So far I've been less then impressed with Kuro and his crew, first off I didn't like Django much either but I've grown to like him because he's quirky.

I am hoping we get some really good Zoro scenes now. I really want to see him up against someone, it seems like so long (even if it was only basically one proper fight ago) I want to see Zoro in action *stamps feet like child*.

And can someone please just slap Nami? Steal her treasure or something I am getting fed up of bratkins over there!

Maybe this is because she's been mean to Zoro, he is my favorite character if you didn't already know that!

The chapter was good, have a feeling we are on to the serious chapters now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment