24 August 2013

One Piece : The Truth

Chapter 31

There isn't much I can physically say about last chapter....

I just...

Well other than deadly cool Zoro of course!

***SPOILERS***

So Kaya has a nightmare and wakes up to find Meri half dead on the floor in Kuro's room.

FINALLY she knows the truth!

She leaves to talk to Kuro thinking that he'll leave everyone alone if she just gives him what he wants, on her way she walks into Usopp's crew.

So Zoro has to fight the Nyaban Brothers?

Sham and Buchi. Cats?

So at first it looks like they are cowards but apparently they were only acting to make them put their guard down. Sham is a cat burglar.... Bastard stole Zoro's katanas! Kick his ass Zoro!

I'm so happy that Kaya now knows the truth but can't help feeling that Meri is sending her on the wrong path. Meri can't be working for him?

I hope that she gets to Usopp OK, she does look very ill poor girl. She has his crew with her though so she should be alright.

Look at me all worried about a character that has been long dealt with for years. Ohhh the pain of falling in love with fictional characters.

Lets talk Nyaban Brothers shall we?

To be honest I shouldn't have been surprised at the Nyaban Brothers, I'd noticed quite a few of the crewmen with cat like ears.... It is a weird one though. I guess there is that cat theme (like the circus theme) so not THAT weird.... Is it?

I like Sham so far, he seems interesting and I can't wait to see him fight Zoro... Ohhh this will be fun! I wonder what Buchi does though, mainly because you have the cat burglar so I'm guessing he'll do something weird but I can't think of anything else like that.

It would be boring if they were both cat burglars.

This chapter defo gets my approval as it had half a story of Zoro. Ohhh do I like my Zoro.

So now we have a fight? Yes please!

The longer Kuro stays out of the stories the better to be honest. I really can't stand that character, plus Nami kept quiet for a change so good times all around.

No comments:

Post a Comment