16 August 2013

DANGANRONPA : The Animation : Neon Genesis Super Cortex Redux! Rise, Armored Hero! Not Normal Arc

Episode 7

BIG death count and lots of confusion last week.

Now onto the trial!

And me sulking about Ishimaru. BROTHER!!!!

***SPOILERS***

So Hagakure is the main suspect but they do notice that Kirigiri hasn't shown up either.

Kirigiri is found by the pool where Hagakure is stuck in a cupboard dressed in the Robo Justice suit.

There appears to be a lot of evidence but it is obvious that they are all hung up on Hagakure, because they are mean like that and probably want to kill the last of my favorite characters off within this episode.

We don't really get to investigate before we go down to the trail where slowly Naegi does the one right thing he's ever done and tries to prove that Hagakure is innocent... For no real reason either. He just seems to like to disagree with everyone, as a bed wetter will do I guess. Slowly they come to the conclusion that Yamada probably killed Ishimaru, if this is true we still have an accomplice to find.

I think its Goth girl mainly because she was the other one attacked therefore would be ruled out right away.  I mean she is the one with photo to begin with, the one that "proves" that Hagakure is the murderer.

And just as I write this Naegi decides that it could be Celes.

Way to act innocent Celes.

So it was Celes all along, she wants to be a princess basically in her castle blah de blah blah... With the money that Monobear was offering she'd be able to get her castle and she gives up when she's told she's lost.

Her death scene is pretty boring compared to the boys she gets burned but then instead of letting her just burn like her "heroes" would be Monobear drove a fire truck into her. Nice one Monobear!

The end credits are worth a watch, Kirigiri finds the AI in a locker and tells Naegi of a boys rest room that has a hidden door, whilst investigating Naegi gets attacked from behind by a guy in a mask and when he wakes up he finds all the books in the room gone. On his way back to his dorms he walks in on Oogami and Monobear looking... Angry...

I really enjoyed the episode it was interesting watching them just talk it all out. There wasn't actually that much evidence in the end over who did and didn't do it so they really did have to just talk through every little detail. I have to say I find that quite interesting especially how it slowly dawned on them over time.

I know we're stuck with bed wetter galore but I wish sometimes we'd have other people have the brain waves. I mean Kirigiri obviously knows a lot more about what is going on then Naegi does at times but then we only get to see that after he's complained about something and he really does at times seem to be objecting on no real basis.

I do like how cunning Celes had to be to get so close to winning, if anything I guess it'll be Kirigiri who is the one who wins, based on the fact that she seems to be quite a bright spark.

If anything I'm disappointed that we didn't get as much character development as we have for other characters, we kind of did for Yamada last episode but Celes and Ishimaru will stay one dimensional forevers more unfortunately. Well not one dimensional. But under developed!

So we have more mysteries to solve but who will believe Naegi that he was attacked by a mystery person (he didn't see anything, we can kind of tell its a guy) who was reading a lot of books including one that had the note "we shouldn't leave this place" or something of the sort in it.

The mystery thickens!

I have to say we've been left with some quite boring characters, or at least they were the ones that made the least amount of impact. I'd say about three of the remaining seven are interesting to me and I guess I hope they aren't the next ones to snuff it!

We are getting low on characters though, even if we kill one every other episodes still we are getting low. It is a high body count game this one!

Ohhh how I'm enjoying it!

No comments:

Post a Comment