8 August 2013

Anyone looking for a friend?

Hi!

Or hello...

My name is Anna, I come from Plymouth, am 24 and a total geek. I am also right now looking for friends.

It might sound crazy but I'm not lying. This is my blog attempt to find friends.

I'm a geek my fandoms include Sherlock, Doctor Who, Lord of the Rings, F1, MotoGP, Marvel, TNA, Discworld and Harry Potter.

I love anime and manga, I am currently reading through One Piece and have been watching/reading Fairy Tail for over a year now.

I love to write both online and at home. I tend to write short stories or else blog posts.

I love photography and wouldn't mind being dragged around the place to take photos of people and things(done that for a few zombies recently.)

I collect Trollbloods and just loads of different Malifaux models.

I'm very shy and it takes me a while to be comfortable to talk around people (hence why I have no friends) this is because I've been bullied most of my life (by people at school, family members and work collegues) and also because I'm partial deaf so can't hear how I pronounce words and feel stupid when I start to stutter over certain words that I can say in my mind but can't actually physically say for some odd reason.

I've decided because I need to work on my confidence the first place to start would actually to have some friends, not necessarily from Plymouth you can be from anywhere I don't mind. I'm planning on doing a lot of events in and around England next year so meet ups are possible!

So if you are up for being my friend please let me know!

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment