8 August 2013

Sorry!

So I haven't even been online properly the last two days, missed all the animes that I spent so long getting up to date and to be honest not sure I'll be able to do much more work on it tonight!

Thing is I have had such a horrid time at work these last few days, usually I bite my tongue as you know it is never a good idea to moan about work in a place someone FROM work could see it, but now I can't be bothered.

Our manager (lovely women) came back from holiday on Monday and had to deal with a messed up shop (welcome to the last two weeks of my life!) and problem after problem. By the time I walked in on Tuesday she was walking out, and is now off sick for two weeks.

My assistant manager (again a lovely women) is very much sales orientated. Good thing you'd think? Well no, I work in a shop that needs people manning the phone, yes our area manager (not a nice anything) thinks we should have volunteers coming out of our ears doing everything because so and so has volunteers and they are brilliant (or fantastic) but you know what? In his area we are 9 times out of 10 the highest earners with the best gift aid scores. We might not be over target every week but then again that is because our target is about £5,000 over everyone else's!

So I was left on Tuesday to close the store which I did with no problems as I'm 100% behind my manager who didn't deserve the wanker of a area manager. Yesterday and today I've been living a total hell and by 10am today I was in the toilets crying my eyes out because I couldn't stand it anymore.

I came home Tuesday and yesterday and just couldn't face the internet, nothing ever goes my way and suddenly I'm the one that has to deal with every rotten ass in Plymouth.

I'm just totally fed up and I apologise that this then effected my blogs because to be honest I love doing my page. Just miserable right now.

I'll get on it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment