30 July 2013

WataMote : Since I'm not Popular, I'll have a good dream

Episode 4

So last week Tomoko had a break down whilst talking to boys in the rain, tried to catch a cold off her brother and ended up messing up her weekend!

Yes this is episode 4 of the anime formally known on here as Watashi ga Motenai no wa do Kangaetemo Omaera ga Warui!

***SPOILERS***

Yeah the whole "one more post" thing, never works you always find about twenty other things to read. She finds out how to force herself to have erotic dreams, now I was never interested in that but it is pretty funny logic! Her dream doesn't seem very erotic though more.... Childish and strange. Like she's on some kind of drug...

She has some bloody weird dreams that is for sure!

She finally got her exotic dream at school when she was meant to be doing a test. So that is it! You have erotic dreams whilst you sit up.

So phones Yuu to ask if she's been molested (not in that way just felt up) as she heard girls in her class talk about it and she's the only person she knows that doesn't even get people sitting next to her in a train. She gets some kind of rod stuck between her legs and thinks she's being raped, no I am not joking, that is where this episode has gone. It was just a Long Sword....

We are going to go buy some cute pants!

She kind of goes weird on Yuu asking her to choose underwear for her. I get the whole feeling embarressed thing, I once went into La Senza with a friend and was like a girl like me should never be in a shop like this.

She "lost" her pants just for her to grab them and use them as a handkerchief seconds after announcing she lost them.

I feel sorry for her dad. The scene he walked in on might not be the most... Pleasant especially as he didn't understand what was going on, though he seemed sweet turned her massager and game off and tucked her in bed.

So another disaster for Tomoko! Poor thing!

To be honest I never really cared about pants and stuff or erotic dreams so for me this was just very funny.

I know exactly what is up though she over thinks things. She needs to calm down and stop second guessing other people. For a start I doubt anyone would actually look at her pants so... Yeah.. Yeah.

Ohhh I just love this anime, it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside, I feel like I can give Tomoko advice and hope for her to be a better person even if she is just a anime character and I don't actually have anyway to talk to her.

This episode sucked a little for not having enough of Tomoki in it, I love her relationship with her brother it is hilarious! And as much as I love Yuu nothing beats watching her freak out little brother!

I do love when she goes into the judging people mentally mode in school, I mean we've all been there and done it no matter how wrong it really is. After all we don't like people voicing their displeasure of us at us so why do we automatically judge people in our brain?

Because we are perfect and the world just doesn't see it yet!

And yes I am not afraid to admit that I spend a lot of my time talking to myself inside my own head, sometimes it is the only way to get a Gods damned conversation at all!

It isn't a bad life playing on video games, talking to yourself and hating the world around you for having a life you are interested in tasting. As long as you don't let the last point eat you up inside there is no reason why you can't be contented with video games and yourself. I spent years on my own with video games and only turned out a little crazier then I would have anyway! And it makes me a much rounder person (no not a fat joke at my own expense thank you!)

I'm still waiting for someone to make me feel better about how this anime is like a historic record of my life. Crazy stalkers everywhere I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment